The International MBA is a new Full-Time Master Program, completely held in English language, designed jointly with leading international companies and addressed to a selected group of young talents from Italy and abroad.
At the end of the training path participants will have:
- developed a strong basis of experience, knowledge and specific managerial competences;
- gained the ability to understand the evolutionary path of the economic context and gained the ability to catch the opportunities of the possible future markets;
- gained the ability to interact effectively with colleagues with different values and cultural models;
- built a network of long-lasting relationships with people and organizations working in many different countries.
The International MBA is addressed to highly motivated managers and professionals with at least two years of work experience, with proven interest in operating in international and multicultural environments. They will be particularly eager to attain executive positions in medium-sized highly specialized multinational companies.
- A completed degree program
- At least two years of work experience
- An English certificate, preferably TOEFL or IELTS (except for mother-tongue English speakers and for those who took their degree in English or have significant professional experience in an English-speaking country)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- An application form and a detailed CV
- Two letters of reference about candidate’s professional and/or academic background.
- Management accounting
- Finance and risk management
- Strategic Management
- Supply chain
- H&R management
- International management
- Innovation management
- Information technology
- Business ethics.
The Leadership program aims at strengthening the natural capabilities of leadership in each student through:
- Leadership tools
- Outdoor program
- CEO meetings.
- Business game & Planning
- “In company” workshops: action project consulting for a leading company, a non profit institution or other public or private organizations.
Engaging with the world
- Globalisation and culture
- The new geopolitical balance
- The new markets
- Marketing in BRICS.
Durata The program lasts 10 months and provides over 400 hours of in-class lectures. Concurrently with classroom lectures, the program includes additional activities such as business games, seminars, business plans and project works. Costo The tuition fee is € 20,000.00 + VAT. The fee covers tuition, teaching materials, wi-fi connection and the overall learning infrastructure. Borse di studio e finanziamenti Fondazione CUOA offers fee reductions as follows:
- a 10 % reduction in the fee for entirely self-funding individuals
- a 20% reduction in the fee for entirely self-funding CUOA past students
- 5% reduction in the net fee if full payment is made at registration.