Since the very start in 1988, Accademia di Comunicazione has always been committed to the development of international projects of factual cooperation, identifying as a priority the starting, growing and consolidating of links with foreign academic and professional Institutions in the field of education and training focused on information/communication in order to meet the challenges that the globalisation of markets and European integration make us confront with.
As a significant achievement of our international commitment, Accademia di Comunicazione has been the first School in Europe to design and deliver, in 1993, an international modular Course of Master in European Business Communication in partnership with the Nottingham Trent University, Sup de Pub Campus/Paris, Leuven University, the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona and the Università agli Studi of Siena. Though its initial structure, and title, has necessarily been revised over the years to meet the need of carefully adjusting and updating the programme contents in order to keep up with the developmental trends of the communication industry, the Programme still remains faithful to the original philosophy of providing participants with a unique learning experience by studying in different learning environments.
- University degree and/or relevant work experience
- Fluency in Italian
- Good command of English
- Intermediate level of Spanish desirable but not a prerequisite
- Admission will be based on evaluation of the C/V and the Statement of Purpose, individual interviews and language tests where appropriate.
Chi frequenta il Master in International Marketing and Strategic Communication potrà lavorare:
- come Manager Responsabile della Comunicazione d’Impresa
- come Product Manager in Azienda
- come Account in Agenzia di Pubblicità
- come Esperto di Relazioni Pubbliche
- come Media Planner in Agenzie Media e Concessionarie di Pubblicità
- dopo alcuni anni di esperienza come Strategic Planner
- come Producer in Case di Produzione
Durata 11 months full-time (summer break in August) totalling 1200 hours of tuition followed by a 3-to-6-month internship. Starting date: October Borse di studio e finanziamenti Gli iscritti ai Corsi possono fruire di prestiti d'onore bancari che consentono di iniziare i pagamenti a un anno dall'inizio del Corso, con rateizzazioni fino a sette anni e con rate di poco superiori ai 200 euro mensili.