With 30 years of experience in hospitality management, ESSEC offers a leading MBA program that can be completed in one or two years. Recognized worldwide and taught by the industry’s most cutting-edge professionals and professors, our MBA prepares future managers for high-level operational responsibilities in all tourism and hospitality sectors, including hotel and restaurant management, catering, amusement parks, retirement homes, consulting and related activities. Demanding, thorough and taught exclusively in English, this MBA will add a whole new dimension to your career.
Repeatedly ranked No. 1 tourism/hospitality degree program in France
Widely recognized by the industry
Courses taught in English
Learning in a multicultural setting
Coursework with a strong international and strategic focus
Career services for students throughout their studies
Global alumni network
For the One-Year Track: students between the ages of 26 and 35, with four to five years of work experience, a university business degree, and demonstrating strong motivation and genuine maturity.
For the Two-Year Track: students between the ages of 22 and 28, with two to three years of work experience, a university degree, and seeking to enhance their academic and professional backgrounds.
- A university degree in Business, Hotel Management (French BTS accepted) or other degree.
- A minimum of one year of professional work experience for the two-year track, three years for the one-year track.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (the TOEFL is compulsory for non-native speakers).
- A management aptitude test (GMAT).
- Academic and personal references.
- Experience in working or living abroad is strongly recommended.
ESSEC maintains close ties with many international organizations in the hotel sector. Top executives from the industry frequently come to our campus to attend courses, give lectures or recruit employees.
The MBA program provides career advisory services for students throughout their studies.
Educating about future options and pathways.
Meeting with hospitality professionals and ESSEC Hospitality (IMHI) alumni.
Organizing: industry leaders conferences, executive search companies presentations and on campus company visits.
Our top 20 recruiters:
- Hotel Valuation Services (HVS)
- BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Hyatt International
- Compass Group
- InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
- Concorde Hotels
- Jones Lang La Salle
- Disneyland Resort Paris
- Louvre Hotels
- Expedia Inc.
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- Rezidor Hotel Group
- Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Groupe FLO
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Possible job sectors:
- Food & Beverage
- Business Unit
- Front Office
- Human Resources
- Real Estate
- Revenue Management
- Feasibility & Valuation
- Rooms Division
- One-year track: 11 months
- Two-year track: 23 months
- 1-year track: 37.430 euro
- 2-year track: 24.430 euro